Lady Gaga Not Purposely Call Anna Wintour Bi ***

Lady Gaga Not Purposely Call Anna Wintour Bi *** - Nezt time Lady Gaga should  store Anna Wintour mobile number, editor in chief of Vogue magazine, on her cell phone.

Lady Gaga tell about her embarrassing experiences while attending the CFDA Fashion Awards earlier this week.

"I do not believe could exist here. When I know won this award, Anna Wintour send an SMS," said Lady Gaga.


Intrigued by her SMS contents? Lady Gaga continued. "She sent an SMS that contents, 'With our happy we announce that you won the CFDA fashion icon award." Immediately I thought that SMS was from Anna Treblin, my friend and also my stylist. There are two names of Anna in my phone. Then I responded with, 'Yes, bi ***, we succeed. ""

"Soon I got a reply that says, 'It's good! And we can not wait to see what you wear." Then Lady Gaga back storytelling. "After that I thought, 'Loh, don’t you also helped me choose what I wear?" Soon I realized, 'Gosh! This is Anna Wintour. ""

Lady Gaga lucky. Fortunately, Anna Wintour (61) is her fan.

Related Posts