Hugh Hefner Cancel Married

Hugh Hefner Cancel Married - Hugh Hefner, the boss of Playboy this time must be heartbroken. The reason is, 5 days before the happy day with his ​​fiance, Crystal Harris, reportedly was canceled!

This decision was taken at 'critical days' before the wedding that is scheduled to be held on Saturday (18 / 6). Supposedly, at the end of this week, Hefner will marry and become a husband for the third time.

But as the circulated news, Crystal, who’s also one of the Playboy girls, changed her decision 5 days before she walk down the aisle. Some sources said on TMZ.com that this decision caused a great quarrel that occurred late last week.

After the fighting subsided, Crystal apparently still angry and finally cancel the wedding, this girl who 60 years younger than Hefner even moves all her belongings from the Playboy Mansion immediately.



The couple has been engaged for almost a year, and previously both of them said that their relationship is purely based on love, not money. "I'm not a mercenary girl and I'm not interested with his money, I love him. I will sign a premarital agreement, Hugh does not give me anything and I did not ask. I paid for my music and job as a model," Crystal clear some time ago.

Related Posts